Thursday, January 21, 2010

Meet, Kona.




This is Kona! We picked him up on Sunday. He is still adjusting to us but seems to be coming out of his shell a little more each day! This morning was the first morning he seemed genuinely happy to see me and that was fun for me!

Lucy adored him the first moment she saw him and he likes her more than he likes us at the time! I am hoping this is temporary!

He is the softest, cuddliest little thing - its hard to believe he will be looking like Jack before we know it. We are missing Jack's presence alot, but I feel like I just got a little piece of him back somehow with this new guy. Stupid and unrealistic, I know. But, it's how I feel!
Dogs are just the neatest little gifts to us.




6 comments:

brenda k said...

Not just dogs....any pet is a gift....

janban said...

AWWWWW! He is so cute! I'll be sure not to let Bob see him.
Congratulations on your new addition!!

michaelg said...

Lucky you! Lucky dog! He is adorable.

Kireliols said...

How cute!!! So sweet. Congratulations.

Little Sister said...

Brenda-Kona is adorable and I love how Lucy has taken him under her "paw." Congratulations.

michaelg said...

I think you should start a Kona blog. People love puppy pictures.