Thursday, July 7, 2011

Casey Anthony, OJ and other things :)

HI!

I have no idea if I even have one follower at this point! So many things happen in a days time and I think, " Gosh, that would be a great blog entry!" In light of what I just saw on FACEBOOK after logging in for the first time... in a long while...I feel inspired.

CASEY ANTHONY:
Hell yes, she is guilty. However, I am becoming more offended by the throngs of people that want to kill her, kill her defense team, kill her parents and kill the jurors. It is such an oxy-moron. Kill HER and everyone around her because a child died. And, yes, the graphic truth is that a child did die. But now the people who want justice for Caylee want everyone to die. ?

Most of the stories with regard to the missing and strange, however, didn't grab our attention. There are children all over this country that are killed and beaten EVERY day by the PARENT on the job. By the parent they trust. Society has latched onto the Anthony case due to a few early factors, that every missing case has. This is ONE story in one million. It happened to make the news.

There are hundreds of story's, however, that did not land so "interesting" on "Anytown USA".

This life is not for us to judge - but to enjoy and learn from each other, whether we agree or not, we are all in the same shoes at some point, or relative...if we have the eye's to see. Anyway!

I have not killed anyone, and am not just hawked from prison ...but I am thinking seriously about making a Spam Pie. Yeah. Who could have thought in a million years, but dammit JIM! I have a recipe for SPAM PIE.

Dean, any thoughts?

5 comments:

Kireliols said...

I'm still here! I was surprised to see you pop up to the top of my blog roll so I raced right over!

I agree that this whole Casey Anthony thing is over the top. I hate how the media latches on to the latest sensational missing (white) child/teen/young adult girl story. It makes me mad. How many low-income, minority kids go missing or get injured or killed and never make a headline? Nancy Grace leads this witch hunt against those who seek to harm innocent (white) girls. She should not have a show let alone a segment on tv. ick ick ick.

which happens to also be my initial response to SPAM pie- ick ick ick...but perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions...?

brenda k said...

Don't even get me started on Nancy Grace. You hit the nail on the head.

But, to the Spam pie for a second... I think that might just be a crime after further review! LOL!

Nice to hear from you!

Tassie said...

Hi! love your blog!
I havent really done much on mine yet. The bit at the top of of yours is really funny.
visit my blog!
(www.tassied.blogspot.com

Tandin Dorji said...

Ahaaa...reflection on life. Nice one.

Tandin Dorji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.