Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Ride

I have been taking a camera along on the back of the bike and have been capturing alot of what I already know...we live in a gorgeous part of the country.....this is a snip of my Labor Day weekend!


Boarding the Cassville Ferry to cross the Mississippi:


Mark on the other side. I have no clue what he is saying!


The ritual of touching the Mighty Mississippi!

Mark's brother and his wife...and the HD Screaming Eagle - not a subtle bike!



The wonder along the way:



























What a great weekend!













3 comments:

Judi said...

Been missing ya and your antics!! Hope to get back to blogging sometime in the near future!!! Wish I had the guts to ride! Judi

Jewelle Leigh DragonWrites said...

Wow. Great photos. :)

Marshall Lynch said...

you really enjoy the labor day,what a great weekend.
Edina MN Realty | Gift Baskets