Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On the Peripheral

Peripheral: adj - Concerned with the comparatively superficial or not really essential aspects of the subject or matter in question. Un-important, non-essential, sideline or secondary.

I feel peripheral right now. A part - but somewhat non-essential. Outside looking in. I guess I shouldn't be surprised...I carefully created it, so I better learn to love it. I am finding "un-complicating your life" can lead to the feelings of floating around in the periphery - for awhile at least.

Old habits sure die hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great opening statement on your blog. I thought it was funny. Your sentence does go out side your picture though. Not sure if you were aware of it or not.

chamadii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.