Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My month of presenting the illusion that I know what I am doing has officially come to a close! LOL The woman I work with is now back from her March vacation and I could not be happier!
So, I am enjoying a day off today and got some much needed housework done and errands up the wazoo are done.

Puppy is growing fast - 4 months old now and at his vet appt last week weighs 45 pounds! He is going to be a big boy! Every Tuesday night, we have been going to puppy kindergarten which is just hilarious! I think the socialization will be good for him. I am getting glimpses of what I believe his adult personality will be. Reserved and gentle come to mind. At class, he is calm and watches the mayhem. I think he would like to get to know the other pups that are on the quiet side so I hope we can make that happen tonight. I have come to call him "chimpy butt" or "monkey" - he has the craziest happy voice - it reminds me of a chimpanzee and it is the goofiest thing you have ever heard. Not really a bark - more of just a long sound he makes - I love it! He is just as smart as they come and can sit already and working on shake and come. He will have no problem with these. I started early!

Sadly, I don't have much to report. We are busy getting into garden and landscaping mode! Mark is creating nothing short of a Martha Stewart garden this year and has been working on that the last few weekends. He loves to play in the dirt - and I end up with a great garden space! I got some lawn chairs out today - and then after chasing them a couple acres across the lawn decided I better put them inside the fenced part by the house! Windy as all get out today!

Well - that's all I got. Judy - thanks for hanging in - and checking back with me! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and you are not getting all the rain I am hearing about.

Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Glad to see you finally have a small reprieve and yes, I have the rain, but, my gardens will flourish when the warm weather finally arrives! I too LOVE to play in the dirt ~ ya got a good man Brenda ;)

The pup sounds like a real charmer and I am so glad all is working out. Happy Spring!! ((Judi))

Judi said...

Gosh it seems we both have been so busy with "life" that there is no time for blogging :( ~ I miss keeping up with your happenings and hope all is well my friend. ((Judi))